These new regulations:
- ban nearly 98% of vaping products currently on the market
- puts 1000's of shop owners out of business (due to the enormous cost of the PMTA process)
- will result in 1000's of unemployed workers
- bans sampling
- Zero nic eliquid is now considered a Tobacco Product
- Shops who manufacture their own e-liquid are now considered a TOBACCO PRODUCT MANUFACTURER
"The FDA Deeming Clarification Act of 2017 (HR 1136)was introduced on Thursday, February 16th. Republican Tom Cole of Oklahoma (4th district) and Democrat Sanford Bishop of Georgia (2nd district) have built on previous legislative attempts from 2015 and 2016. HR1136 is an updated version of HR2058 and the Cole/Bishop amendment."
The MOST IMPORTANT thing you can do is to make a CALL, WRITE, MEET WITH, or send an EMAIL to your Representative and urge them to cosponsor and support HR1136the The FDA Deeming Clarification Act of 2017
(And then do it again!)
Find your representatives HERE
Federal Register FDA Tobacco Regs: HERE
Here are some other ways you can help the fight...